Wednesday, November 26, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear... November 26th

Ahhh, we've made it! Wednesday, aka Friday this week. Amen to that.
However, NOT amen to the weird rain/snow/sleet situation central New Jersey is undertaking right now. Slush errywhere.

Now on to the post I have been looking MOST forward to; #ootw! If you know anything about me, it's probably that I love posting #ootds on Instagram. No shame in my game - I love putting outfits together and if I think an outfit looks great, then the Instagram world needs to know!

So excited to share this one with you guys!

Sweater - Delia's
Generally I would never set foot in that store but I was desperate to find a coat and I happened upon this adorable sweater so I snatched that baby up! I mean seriously, is the bow not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! Just goes to show you never know when you're gonna find a treasure!

(Faux) Leather Leggings - Forever 21
Pretty sure I bought these for like $12 years ago and I've been obsessed with them ever since. Loving the leather trend that's going on. Makes me feel like a badass. *insert sunglass wearing emoji here*

Shoes - Fergalicious
Got these as a steal at DSW - I own a gray and taupe pair as well! Perfect shoes for work. (If you work in an office or somewhere with a business casual dress code)

Bag - Dailylook
This is a great Céline lookalike bag. Because let's be real - who can afford a REAL Céline? (Sigh, maybe someday.) But really, this a great tote to take from work to wherever else you may be going! Super roomy and comes with a removable shoulder strap.

Earrings - Aldo, Bracelets - Alex and Ani, Watch - Kate Spade






Hope you enjoyed this week's edition of "On Wednesday's We Wear..." Can't wait to see what other outfits I can cook up for you lovely people.

Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving dinners tomorrow and remember to eat to your little heart's content! (And also to be thankful for all the positive things in your life. Heck, maybe even the negative too - because everything happens for a reason right?) Maybe I'll pop back in tomorrow to report back on how my Thanksgiving went. Let the holidays begin!


5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Simple and very put together - my favorite :-) And you must be loving the leather trend going on right now! Those leggings fit right in :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Got to love the leather!
      Thanks so much for checking out my blog. Hope to see ya back soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is fabulous! Looks so chic from the front and then you show the back and it is even more stunning with that bow detailing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I couldn't believe I found such a great piece at Delia's of all places! Ha.
      Thank you so much for checking out my blog. Hope to see ya back soon!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! That shirt especially looks so lovely :) x

    Johanna - lilyjohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete