Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Beauty Tuesday - December 16th

Happy Tuesday everyone! And we're another day closer to Christmas. Hopefully everyone has been listening to the Biebs serenading them under the mistletoe...hahaha. 

It's beauty Tuesday so I'm here to chat about some current makeup/skin care products I'm obsessing over. So, let's jump right into it!

NYX Chunky Dunk Hyrdrating Lippie ($6)
In color Watermelon Cooler CDHL01
I had always wanted to try one of these so I decided to snag one when I made my Cyber Monday purchase from NYX. And obviously since I'm writing about it now, I was not disappointed! These Chunky Dunk lippies are the best of both worlds; you get a super smooth lip balm with the color of a lipstick. For my first one I decided to get a color that was very close to the color my lips already are, just for a little bit of enhancement. But now that I know how great they are I'll definitely be purchasing different types of colors.




My second beauty favorite this week is actually a skin care product again.

Lush Eau Roma Water Toner ($21.95)
I had always seen Lush products on Meg (Ciaoobelllaxo) YouTube channel, but up until recently the closest Lush store around me was down in South Jersey, BUT, now I have one in the mall 10 minutes down the street from me, so naturally I've become obsessed with all things Lush. (As overpriced as they may be...) I am now on my second bottle of this stuff, so that pretty much speaks for itself. I had never used a toner before but I tested this the first time I went to the store and was instantly hooked. I wanted to get other products while I was there and didn't want to spend the money on this, but once I tried it I had to have it. It's especially refreshing in the summer and it smells great! I'm planning on trying the Tea Tree Water next, as I've recently discovered how great Tea Tree Oil is.



That's all for now folks! Hope you enjoyed this week's beauty favorites and maybe try one of these products out, I promise they're worth it!

It's nearly time for The Voice finale and I can't wait to see who takes it home! Anybody else love that show this season? I think this has been the best season yet! 

Have a great hump day tomorrow friends!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Voice! And these products! ;)

    xo Caroline
    http://www.ladylikelace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great show! I loved the coaches this year! I just bought a bunch of stuff from Lush so I'm sure I'll be mentioning them again real soon. :) Thanks for giving me a read!

      PS - Love your blog. So cute!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking it out! Love your blog - super cute!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  3. This lip shade looks fabulous on you!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Seriously I am obsessed with that thing - makes your lips SO soft.

      xoLiz

      Delete