Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Beauty Tuesday - December 9th

We've made it through Tuesday! Three more days to go! I think we can do it!

Without further adieu, onto this week's beauty post...

Bite Beauty VIB Rouge Créme Lipstick - (Sample Size, free)
I became a VIB Rouge member a few weeks ago, to my surprise. It concerns me greatly that I've spent over $1,000 at Sephora this year but at least I got some free stuff out of it! One of which, was a tiny tube of Bite Beauty's exclusive VIB Rouge color. It's a deep red that's absolutely stunning. Paired with a plum lipliner it's a killer combo. I think it works exceptionally well on fair complexions, like mine. I got so many compliments when I wore it to work the other day. Bite Beauty is quickly becoming one of my go-to brands.






So I pretty much swear by this stuff. I put my makeup on every morning around 7AM and Fix+ manages to keep my bronzer/blush on my face for the remainder of the day until I take it of around 6PM. What is there not to love? I'm already on my second bottle. I've used Urban Decay and Skindinavia makeup setting sprays, but this one definitely takes the cake. And a bonus is it doesn't smell like anything at all, it feels like spraying your face with some water!



Since I got my Cyber Monday NYX purchases in the mail today, I figured I'd share that as well. Told you I'm a little obsessed with NYX.


I got the Pore Filler primer (I really wanted the Angel Veil primer but it was sold out, the Pore Filler had a lot of great reviews so it made a good second choice) the Wonder Pencil in light, 2 Slim Lip Pencils in Fuchsia and Nude Pink, (pretty sure they gave me a third one though, might have to figure out what happened there haha) 2 Baked Blushes in Full-On Femme and Journey, and a Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in Watermelon Cooler. Maybe I'll include some of these in my beauty favorites next week.

I'll be back tomorrow with my favorite outfit of the week for you. :)


6 comments:

  1. Gotta love Fix+ !
    I love using this on my shadow brushes too! Works great with satin/shimery shadows.

    I'm obssessed with NYX too! I work at ULTA, and we carry the whole brand, When it goes on sale, I literally don't know how to act! LOL

    You are absolutely gorg by the way!


    xo
    chrissie
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Live and breathe Fix+! Oh my gosh, if I worked at Ulta I'd probably never come home with a paycheck - just products. Lol

      Thank you so much, you're too sweet!
      ps - love your blog!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by to read. :)

      Your blog is so gorgeous! Love it.

      xoLiz

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for reading! :)

      Just checked your blog - love it!

      xoLiz

      Delete