Friday, December 12, 2014

Fashion Friday - December 12th

Ahhh I've missed my little blog!

I was unexpectedly busy the past two nights and I went through a tragedy...breaking my iPhone 5s, but he'll be back up and running soon, the Apple people told me I should just be able to have the screen replaced and all should be back to normal! Operating on an iPhone 4 after a year is terribly difficult. #firstworldproblems

It's been a long busy week and I'm happier than ever to just be at home doing nothing. Well, besides blogging I guess. :)

So I've decided we're calling today "Fashion Friday" since we missed the fashion post on Wednesday. 

It's my first casual outfit post! Woo hoo yeaaah. 

Sweater - Francesca's Collection
This is maybe my favorite sweater ever, I bought it last year when I was obsessed with funky tribal print pieces. Every time I wear this to work I get so many compliments. It's also very warm! Once it's really cold I also like to pair it with a pale orange scarf to go with the orange accents on it.

Cami - Aeropostale
I generally dislike this store, not for any particular reason, just because I'm not 12 years old anymore. But they have cheap camis, which are a must in my wardrobe.

Jeans - Express
I love jeans from Express mostly because they were the first store I discovered to have "short" jeans, other than Abercombie/Hollister (which I have long outgrown...) So, I love these! These are the "legging" style dark wash jeans. Unfortunately they tend to be on the expensive side, so I try to look for sales when I can. 

Boots - Ugg (Bailey Button Short - Chestnut)
Gotta love Uggs in the winter time. I love the ones with the buttons because it makes them just a tad more classy than the regular ones.  

Watch - Kate Spade & Necklace - Hautelook






There would be more photos (with better quality) if I knew how to properly operate my camera...gonna read up on that now! I literally moved my lamp across my room just so I could take a few mirror pictures with light and they still turned out pretty horrific. But I really wanted to post this outfit featuring my favorite sweater! I bought a tripod and everything and I can't figure out how to focus on myself once I self-timer... I feel quite moronic but I guess I'll figure it out eventually. If anyone reads this and has any tips, feel free to let a girl know! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! As for me I'm planning on baking, shopping, reading, and relaxing. I'll be back Sunday with a funday post! 


6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and festive :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you so much! Hope you come back to read again!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. You look lovely as always ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! Hope you come back to read again!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  3. This sweater looks lovely on you and I love that you added booties. Such a pretty outfit!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just got another one similar to this style from Forever 21. Gotta love big sweaters. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete