Friday, December 19, 2014

Fashion Friday - December 19th

Sooo time escaped me yet again this week so we're going with a Fashion Friday post today!

I actually have two looks for you this evening, so that's pretty fun!

Please forgive me as I'm a moron and I still don't know how to work my camera properly and just love taking selfies on my iPhone... I swear I'm going to set aside a day to actually learn how to take good pictures on my camera. I'd like to actually be proud of the pictures I put up on here! But, hopefully these pictures will suffice for the time being.

Really excited about this first look guys! It's my office holiday party look!

Top - Forever 21
Beaded V-Cut Blouse
Simple cream colored chiffon blouse with embellishments on the wrists of the sleeves. Wanted a simple top to go with the patterned circle skirt.

Skirt - Forever 21
Baroque Pattern Skater Skirt 
Unfortunately you can't really see the baroque pattern in the photos (damn it, really need to learn how to work the camera) but it was really pretty. I've been obsessed with burgundy the entire fall/winter season so I was instantly in love when I saw this skirt. Loved the combo of cream top + burgundy bottom.

Tights - Forever 21
Can you tell I ordered this entire outfit from Forever 21 last minute? Haha. Forever 21 is always my go-to for an outfit that I'll probably only wear once. (Like if I'm going to AC and I probably won't ever be caught dead anywhere else in a skirt that short.) These tights came in a two pack with a black and charcoal colored pair. I have no complaints! The good thing about these are that they're pretty opaque so you have a lot of security whilst wearing short skirts/dresses.

Shoes - Jessica Simpson
I bought these simple black patent pumps to wear with my dress when I graduated from college in early 2013. I always endorse Jessica Simpson heels though, I've had many pairs and I think they're true to size, comfortable, and super cute! No complaints here!

Necklace - J. Crew, Watch - Kate Spade 




Also wanted to share my makeup look as well! I loved the way my eyes turned out! And I got a lot of compliments on them. I used Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy just above my usual black winged out eyeliner. I love this glitter liner, always amps up a look just a little bit. On my lids I used some shades from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna pallete. (Haven't used anything else since I bought that in October!) And on my lips is one of the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints,  in color Bombshell. 




Second Look:

Comfy Casual for the office (again I apologize for the image quality - I tried to make it up with some good filters!)

Blazer - Charlotte Russe
Pretty plain cream colored blazer with ruched shoulders and gold accents. It also has a little low-hi thing going on where it's a bit shorter in the back and the front parts are angled a little bit longer. When I first got my job a couple years ago I went out and bought a bunch of blazers at Charlotte Russe, since they're so cheap. This is the only one I have left - but I love it and wear it all the time! 

Tank - Express
Just a plain black tank top - figured I'd tone everything down with such loud pants. Ha.

Pants - Target
SERIOUSLY - I love these pants. I actually bought these during the summer but they were so long they needed to be hemmed and my mom couldn't get them to work in the sewing machine until a couple of days ago - so this was the first time I got to wear them! They're made out of a super thin, stretchy fabric that is beyond comfortable. Had I known they were gonna be so great I might have bought every pattern/color they had...

Shoes (that you can't see) - Fergalicious  "Dreamer" wedges in black

Watch - Kate Spade, Necklace - Dogeared  


Hope my two looks made up for the fact that this was post was long overdue. Hope everyone has a great weekend gearing up for Christmas NEXT WEEK. As for me I'll be working Saturday morning some extra over time hours and then who knows. I know some more baking is in order...

I'll be back Sunday loves. xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your lipstick colour! I might have to pick that up for the holidays :) Nice post and happy holidays!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it! The LA Girl products are so affordable too. Have a great holiday season! :)

      xoLiz

      Delete