Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear... December 3rd

Hello Everyone! Happy humpday!

Now for this week's edition of "On Wednesday's We Wear..."

#OOTW details;

Peplum Top - Express
One of my online Black Friday purchases. Had I known I was going to like it so much I would have bought one in every color! They were 50% off!

Leggings - Forever 21
These are probably 4-5 years old...I keep trying to get new leggings but I just always go back to my tried and true "one size fits all" leggings. Just staying on a budget over here. Ha!

Boots - Aldo
Okay so let me say that I'm not on the best of term's with Aldo right now. I ordered the boots I'm wearing and I also ordered them in brown, and well, they only sent me the left shoe of the brown. I was disappointed to say the least. BUT, that's not all, when I tried to call their customer service I was hung up on every time. Literally the only thing they would speak to me on was Twitter. Which was useless anyway because I have to go to the store and return the one shoe and exchange for a new pair. How useless! Anyway, I like the boots and they're pretty comfy. I just don't want to endorse Aldo at this particular moment. Ha.

Earrings - Aldo Outlet, Bracelets - Alex & Ani, Watch - Kate Spade






Hope you enjoyed this week's favorite #ootd! This is a great business casual outfit for those working in an office. Maybe next week I'll switch it up and show one of my casual outfits! I love oversize sweaters and flannels. :)

Maybe I'll swing by at some point before my Sunday weekend recap to indulge in a random blog post. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. It's been so stressful at work I'm practically pulling all my hair out! (Not really though cause I'm trying to get my hair to grow longer again and that would be counter-productive.) 

Here's hoping the rest of your week goes smoothly! 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you look fantastic! I love the pink top, so pretty! <3

    I have a new outfit post over on my blog, I would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you came to check out my blog - I love yours! :) Have a great weekend.

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Coming from you that is a high compliment! I love your style. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete
  3. Loving your curls!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Loving the big curl trend going on lately. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete