Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Funday - Baking, Christmas Decorating, & Appetizers

Hellooo fabulous people! We have unfortunately reached the end of the weekend...however it's a short week due to Christmas so let's all rejoice for that!

I finally figured out how to get my Macbook to stop autocorrecting all my words like my iPhone and I'm really thrilled about it. Just had to let ya'll know. Also I've decided to change up the titles of my posts to reflect what I'm actually mentioning; just the date was a little redundant! Moving on...

Let's recap my mildly entertaining weekend! Ha.

Friday night I decided to just stay in and blog for you folks and bake some more with my mom. Believe it or not - we still have more to do! We might have to get cracking on that tonight after I'm done with this post actually. 

I love baking with my mom; it's one of my most favorite Christmas traditions and I always looks forward to it. That night we did crunch drops and and roll out sugar cookies. Those have always been my favorite since I was a child, I used to love when my mom would let me use the rolling pin to roll out the cookies. :)










Unfortunately I had to work Saturday morning so I was up early and out the door. But once I got home I got to squeeze in some time watching Home Alone before I decided to do up our little Christmas village. (Although I like the second Home Alone the best...anyone else?!) I went pretty simple with the Christmas village this year, I got a little discouraged because my miniature street lamps crapped out on me. #sadface Looks like I'll have to be getting new supplies for next year!


Forgot to turn the Christmas tree light on for the pic - darn it!



Saturday night I just hit up Stagehouse as per usual with a few of my friends for some drinks and appetizers. If you haven't yet realized I would actually die if I went like, two weeks without going there. Also the calamari is to dieee. Like...look at all the food we got. #fat



PS here's a random selfie of what I wore. #allblacktomatchmysoul



And that's about all I have for you tonight! Hope everyone has a very relaxing Sunday night and easy Monday. I'll be back tomorrow with some music favorites...even though I haven't even thought about them yet. Hopefully they'll come to me soon! Ha.


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely festive post, the Christmas Village is so pretty :). I watched Home Alone on Saturday too, believe it or not it was the first time I had ever watched it, no idea how I didn't get round to watching it as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Haha well hope you liked it! :)

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. your cookies turned out so cute!! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Working on some more tonight actually...it's a never ending chore. Lol.

      xoLiz

      Delete