Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beauty Tuesday - Bath Bombs & Cocoa Butter

Hi Everyone!

It's Tuesday, so you know that means we're talking beauty products today! 

But first, I'd just like to thank everyone who's followed me on Bloglovin so far. I know that just over 100 followers isn't the biggest deal in the world, but I've only been a part of the blogging community since November, so this seems like a huge accomplishment to me! I hope to continue to bring interesting and worthy content to my readers - and please feel free to suggest any sort of topics. Seriously, thank you for taking the time to read my little ol' blog. :)

SO - onto the beauty products!

I know what's you're all going to think, "she writes about Lush every beauty post, homegirl needs to relax and branch out a little bit." BUT I just have to post about my favorite Lush bath bomb, it's just so cute!

Lush - Pink Bath Bomb ($4.95)
Lush's website describes this bath bomb as "vanilla bath time confection with saucy undertones." If there's anything I'm a complete sucker for, it's vanilla. Vanilla scents have been a staple in my life ever since I knew what perfume even was. Vanilla just has a warm and sweet connotation that brings me comfort. So what better than to relax in a bath with a vanilla bath bomb that turns your bath PINK. But really, how cool is that? This bomb sadly doesn't produce any bubbles so I had to add in my own Sephora vanilla bubbles, but the two together are relaxing magic. Totally recommend this to anyone who needs some relaxation in their life. Actually, scratch that, everyone needs some relaxation in their life. :)




Promise the next product isn't Lush. In fact, it's very much the opposite and so NOT high end. :)

This was the one and only chapstick to use when I was in high school circa 2007. I completely forgot about this stuff with all the new fangled lip products that have come out in the years since, but when I was faced with a bout dry lips that simply wouldn't heal, I decided to get back to basics. I was certainly not disappointed. I literally tried everything to heal my dry lips, from Vaseline to the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - nothing was bringing enough moisture back into my lips. So, I just started applying the Cocoa Butter Stick constantly and I finally saw results after about a day! During the harsh winter weather I honestly have to keep some type of lip balm on my lips 24/7. If you live in an area that experiences cold temperatures I definitely suggest you do the same!



Those are my fav beauty products for this week. Hope you enjoyed and are inspired to try either of these products, I really do highly recommend them. And if you do try any, or you just happen to love them, leave a comment! I'd love to discuss beauty products with fellow beauty junkies. :) 

I'll be back tomorrow with my favorite #ootw! (Outfit of the week) Have a great night!


4 comments:

  1. Lush's pink Bath Bombs are my favourite~ ^ - ^
    They are the prettiest looking and sweetest smelling! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I have only tried one other bubble bar I believe but this is definitely my favorite of the two. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. That bath bomb looks incredible - I'm a total sucker for vanilla too...and pink! And I've never tried that lip balm before but I probably should. My lips get super dry too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the lip balm! It's a must for winter time!

      xoLiz

      Delete