Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beauty Tuesday - Harmon Haul

So I think my life has just become a series of hauls. But hey, I'm pretty okay with it! No hobby in my life has a higher priority than shopping, know what I'm sayin?


I don't know if there are Harmon stores all over the country, but I firmly believe there should be. I lose my mind nearly every time I go in this store. I'm like, okay I just need hair dye - $87 later...Haha. But seriously this is a pretty mild haul for me. I really wanted to get more makeup products but the hair dye set me back a little so I didn't wanna go too ham. 



So here's all the shtuff I got. 
Two boxes of Garnier Olia hair dye in Darkest Brown, because it's apparently quite a task to cover blonde hair with nearly black dye... A baby cocoa butter lip therapy Vaseline (this is a must in the winter, thank me later.) Hydro Silk Schick razor since I just got over the Intuition one and needed one without the soap around it to use with my Lush shaving cream. Listerine strips in cool mint, didn't even know they made those bad boys anymore but I sure am glad they do. Another random Vaseline, I always put it on my legs if I nick myself shaving, I feel like it has some sort of healing powers (even though I'm pretty positive it doesn't.) Hand warmers cause my place of employment is in fact an ice box. Lens cleaning tissues because there's nothing that annoys me more than a smudge on my glasses, NOTHING. Evian Mineral Water Spray - pretty sure this is just water in a can to spray on your face but I buy into these things. NYX BB Cream in Nude, I've been wanting to try a BB cream for a long time and being that I'm already an avid NYX lover I figured this was a good first choice. NYX Eyebrow Push-Up Bra, which I just tried today for the first time and I'm probably in love. I have pretty full eyebrows as it is, so I needed the highlighter portion of this more than anything and it's great! Even if you don't fill your eyebrows in or do anything to them like me. Lastly I got a few lip colors, I got a NYX soft matte cream in Tokyo, a really pretty light/nude pink, L'Oreal Colour Riche in 755 Spiced Cider and 600 Doutzen's Nude. Super excited about all of my purchases and if anything becomes a favorite I'm sure I'll be writing about it in Beauty Tuesdays to come! 

I'll be back tomorrow (or later in the week) with my favorite #ootw. Have a great one kids!


4 comments:

  1. Evian mineral water is great. I use it for everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it a couple times so far, but it's certainly refreshing!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Harmon before but it looks like a great store based off what you bought! And I can totally relate - Target is the death of my wallet :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously the best - it's literally right around the corner of my house though, which makes it a bit dangerous. Target is another great one! Their home decor section is my favorite. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete