Saturday, January 31, 2015

Surprise Saturday - Snow Day Sweater #OOTW

Yes, yes, yes, I'm a little late here with my fashion post - but I couldn't forget about it this week! 

For this week's #ootw I chose a really casual, comfy outfit. My inspiration was my snow day on Tuesday. :) Speaking of, we're supposed to get more snow on Monday! Winter has been killing the northeast these past couple years. Yuck.

Anyway onto the look, which I'm calling Snow Day Sweater.

Sweater - H&M
This sweater may or may not be the best thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously it is SO WARM. I wore it to work one day and I was actually sweating, I had to take it off. So, it's obviously perfect for the frigid winter we're currently experiencing. I love that big, oversize sweaters are in style these days. It's a great neutral, camel color so it can be paired with almost any outfit. I love a great versatile piece!

Tank top - Francesca's Collection
I'm pretty sure I bought this tank at Francesca's when I just happened to be buying some other stuff, but it's just a basic black tank that could probably be bought literally anywhere. It's just plain black and has a racer back. I wear it under sweaters or dark blouses during the winter for an extra layer of warmth!

Leggings - Forever 21
These are the same leggings I wear every time I post a look with leggings. Again, I'm pretty sure I've had them for like 5 years and they were like $8. You can't beat Forever 21's cheap prices, and hey, they've lasted 5 whole years! When it comes to leggings you can't really go wrong. I usually like to go with the cheaper option so I can splurge on other pieces. 

Slippers - Minnetonka
I've wanted the Ugg version of these slippers for the longest, but they're far too expensive and I already have 2 pairs of Uggs and the Ugg moccasins; I couldn't justify buying any other Uggs. So I saw these bad boys for sale on Hautelook and decided to purchase. And I love them! They're super comfy and warm. The best thing about them is they have a very firm sole, so if you really wanted to, you could wear these out. 

Glasses - Burberry
I've been wearing these so much lately since my contacts have really been bothering me. I'm so glad to finally have some statement glasses. I get compliments on them all the time, so if you're in the market for new glasses I suggest taking a look at the Burberry frames! They're lovely.






I finally learned how to use my camera with my tripod as you can see! No more mirror pictures. (Well, probably not EVER, but ya know.) Hope you enjoyed this fashion post and I'll be back tomorrow with my Sunday Funday post. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)


5 comments:

  1. Love your sweater, great post! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by and reading! :)

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. Love your sweater, great post! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this comfy sweater - perfect for February!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with it! Definitely a new staple in my closet!

      xoLiz

      Delete