Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beauty Tuesday - Burberry Brit & It's A 10

Hello and happy Tuesday! First day back at work after a long weekend is always a little difficult, but I made it through pretty okay. And now I'm here to bring you some current beauty (and otherwise) favorites. So let's get into it, shall we?

Burberry Brit Perfume
I bought this on Rue La La not too long ago since I recently went through all of my perfumes and threw quite a few very old ones away. I actually originally wanted to get Marc Jacobs Honey perfume, but it wasn't on the sale and I really try to not pay full price for expensive things whenever possible. Haha. Anyway, I figured I'd never had a Burberry perfume before so I decided to try Burberry Brit after reading all the scents used in it online (fruits and vanilla.) And I really do love the scent! I've been wearing it just about every day since I got it. I recommend this to anyone that likes light scents.



It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product
I feel like I haven't talked about many hair care products here, so I figured I'd share one of my holy grails. I swear by this leave-in conditioner. I absolutely destroy my hair between blowdrying and using curling rods/straighteners on it every single day. However, my hair still looks relatively good and I feel I owe it all to this product right here. I use this in my hair every time I wash it. I just spray it in my damp hair (concentrating mostly on the ends) and then comb through to make sure I disperse the product. Sometimes if I feel my hair needs a little bit more I'll spray it on the ends after it's dry as well. This product is definitely a little pricey, but I promise it's worth it if you're hard on your lips.



Wildflower Princess Gold iPhone 5/5s Case
Okay so this last thing isn't really a beauty product BUT it is a favorite of mine so I figured this would be a good place to share it! I've loved Wildflower cases for quite some time now. (And I have several...because I am an iPhone case addict.) When I saw they were launching their emoji line I knew I needed to have this case. It's so cute! And I love that they always come with stickers and leopard paper. Such a sucker for packaging...




And that's all I got for today! I hope you enjoyed my little pointless blurbs. I'll be back later in the week to detail my #ootw. I'm proud to say I've already planned it and photographed it so it's good to go! For once I'm prepared ahead of time! Enjoy the rest of your week lovelies! :)


2 comments:

  1. noo they're not pointless! I really enjoy reading them :)

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it. :)

      xoLiz

      Delete