Monday, March 2, 2015

Music Monday - From The Wombats to Zedd

Happy Monday everyone! Going to make this a bit of a shorter post as I'm rather exhausted...you know Mondays. So let's just jump right in.



Greek Tragedy - The Wombats
I just recently discovered this Indie British band via Spotify. Obviously any British music pretty much has my heart so I was hooked from the first time I heard this song. It has a kind of electronic feel to it, which is pretty cool. They kind of remind me of Arctic Monkeys circa their latest album.
Favorite Lyric; "I love this feeling, but I hate this part. I wanted this to work so much, I drew up our plans on a chart."



I'm Good - The Mowgli's
I've recently been hearing this band all over Spotify, and for good reason because they make some cute, catchy music. They aren't British, but I still love them. I love to listen to this song when I get to work in the morning, it's just a positive little tune that seems like it would be likely to get you out of a cranky mood. (Which I often am once I get to work. Lol.)
Favorite Lyric; "I wanna see another love revolution. Find a way to be a better person."



Research - Big Sean & Ariana Grande
I know I just mentioned Big Sean in my last music post, but this is my favorite song off of the new album... for this week anyway. I seriously can't get enough! Ariana's hook is just so damn catchy. I sing it all the time. I also am just obsessed with the two of them. I think they're so cute and I cannot wait to inevitably see them perform this together. Thumbs up, sfo
Favorite Lyric; "Say I know what you like, like I did the last time. Do you remember?"

PS - the audio on this video has been pitched down - go on Spotify to listen to the real one!


I Want You To Know - Zedd & Selena Gomez
I mean, who doesn't love Zedd? Everything this kid puts out is a hit. It's actually a little bit crazy. I love Zedd so much that I actually used to cry listening to Clarity...I mean the lyrics, they just get to me! But anyway, this is a really cute song and I'm also a fan of Selena Gomez. (And the fact that these two may or may not be an item.) So if you like dance music that has actual lyrics, this just may be for you.
Favorite Lyric; "I want you to know that I'm all yours, you and me run the same course."



Anddd that's all I've got for tonight! I'm about ready to get into bed and it's only 8PM...I don't know what that even says about me as a person. But anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with some beauty favs for everyone. Hope you have a great night and fabulous Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Good selection!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, hope you enjoy. :)

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete