Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Funday - Leprecon & Sunday Shopping

Guysss. I totally dropped the ball on blogging this past week. I was just completely depressed by the onslaught of winter weather we were dealt and I couldn't really get myself to do much of anything, but no need to fear, I'm back now and this week looks promising weather-wise! So I'm likely to be in a better mood which induces more blogging. Yasss. I hope everyone had a great week though, while the week wasn't too great for me, the weekend shaped up to be pretty sweet.

Friday night I didn't do much to speak of, just went to get my nails done in preparation of Leprecon in Hoboken. I'm not sure why, but it's always the first Saturday in March so I needed to get some green in my life for that. The rest of the night I just hung out with my mom watching television and whatnot. I went to bed pretty early because I knew Saturday was about to be a doozy. 

Sooo Saturday was Leprecon in Hoboken. The GP (game plan) was to take the train and path into Hoboken and meet at a friends apt. However, the path was acting like a damn fool so we decided the most effective way to get to Hoboken would be a cab from Newark Penn. All was going well until the cab driver decided that he didn't know where he was going and tried to drop us in the middle of the damn city. We had to break out the navi and tell this man where to go. How are you a cab driver and don't know directions?! Anyway, we arrived safely and started to get our drink on. It was a great time with friends and we ended up heading out to a bar later where I obviously ordered buffalo chicken pizza. Because, hello, what else do you do when you're drunk and the bar won't serve you food?

Obsesseddd with how my makeup came out! 



We eventually made it home that night after getting MORE pizza. (Which I could not partake in because I was literally dying. Jack & cokes always seem like a good idea at the time...) We literally went to bed at 11PM. RAGERS. So this morning we clearly needed to refuel and we did so by going to brunch. I had the absolute best hot chocolate of life, it was s'mores flavored, like hellooo. Also it just looked so cute.


And then we went shopping at the Jersey Shore Outlets because we were under the impression that it was going to be super nice out. What we didn't know was that there was gonna be like, 900 mph wind gusts, but I mean it wasn't 6 degrees so I guess beggars can't be choosers. 



Sooo this is all that I got! I've been dying to get a pair of ripped up boyfriend jeans and I finally found a great pair at American Eagle! I got two tops from Francesca's collection (also a necklace that isn't pictured because I totally forgot about.) A bunch of earrings from various places, an iPhone case from J. Crew Factory and a new wallet from Kate Spade. I am in LOVE with the color of it, so glad I found it!

And that just about sums up my weekend for you! I hope everyone had a great weekend as well and if you live in the tri-state like me it looks like we may actually get some decent weather this week. So, keep your fingers crossed! I promise I'll be more attentive to the blog this week. I already have my next two posts planned out - so we're good there! Here's hoping Monday goes well tomorrow! :)


2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love those J.Crew earrings!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love J. Crews accessories!! So cute! :)

      xoLiz

      Delete