Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Funday - #OOTW

Hellooo lovelies! Okay so this is going to be the most half-assed Sunday Funday post I've ever written because I just really didn't do anything. Nor did I take pictures of anything. I'm so useless, I'm sorry. Haha.

 I got my first spray tan on Friday night and had all intentions of doing a before and after photo situation to let everyone know what's up and I just totally forgot. (See what I mean about being useless?!) The spray tan was actually very good though. I'm not sure how apparent it is via the internet but I am a VERY pale girl, like porcelain pale. Despite waking up the next morning with a little blotchiness that I was warned would rinse off in the shower, which thankfully it did, I have no other complaints! I've been really loving it! The tan looks completely natural and not orange, which I was quite concerned about it. I got mine as an offer through Gilt City so I got it done at a salon in NYC - but I'll definitely be checking out the places by me for the summer, since as I said before I'm porcelain and don't really tan naturally. Thumbs up over here!

Saturday it poured pretty much all day which forced me to stay indoors and catch up on Pretty Little Liars. I'm not sure how I'm STILL sucked into this pointless show. Like literally who is A? - AM I A?! I JUST DON'T KNOW. Anyway rainy weather gives me crazy sinus headaches so I like to get coffees to help myself out in these situations and I was feeling a donut too and I got this cute one St. Paddy's Day themed one! #runondunkin

The random pink sprinkles ruined the St. Paddy's effect, but whateva.

And now onto my favorite #OOTW! (Taken with my iPhone, I know, I suck, what can I say.)

Sweater - H&M

Leggings - American Eagle Outfitters Outlet

Boots - Uggs

Watch - Marc Jacobs, Bag (sitting on my jewelry box down there) - Longchamp



And yeaaah, that's pretty much it! Hope everyone had a good weekend and maybe were a little bit more productive than I was. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with some more favorite songs for you. Really excited about one that I seriously CAN NOT stop listening to. :) 


4 comments:

  1. first spray tan?! I got mine recently too :D didn't like it though :( when it fades I looked blotchy and awkwarddd

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my worst fear! So far I'm fading fairly well...hopefully it turns out okay!

      xoLiz

      Delete
  2. I've been dying to try a spray tan but I'm nervous! I don't want to be orange or stain my bed or clothes or anything. And donuts are my favorite :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I did get it on my sheets whilst sleeping! But not terribly bad, and only the first night. It does appear to have worn off pretty fast, even with following all the rules and directions. Lol. It would be good for a one day event though! (Like a wedding or something.)

      xoLiz

      Delete