Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Funday - OOTD Cas Fridays

Hey internet friends! I'm skipping the usual weekend recap post this weekend as I haven't documented or done much that would be of interest here. (I know, I know, I haven't been a good blogger these days!) Also, I figured I haven't written a fashion post in awhile and I was quite pleased with my outfit on Friday so I figured I'd throw it up here for you lovely people.

I'm calling this one my Cas Friday look. My office is quite lenient about their business casual dress code, so I'm not sure this would work for everyone that works in an office - but if you wanted you could certainly swap the jeans with white linen pants and the flip flops for flats and get more or less the same effect. :)





Shirt - Old Navy
I will admit that Old Navy is a little hard to shop at if you're petite or quite skinny. I have to always search for X-Small and even still they are very, very boxy. This is why I choose to tuck the front of the shirt in - it shows that you have an actual shape, it's a very flattering way to wear shirts and is supposed to make you appear slimmer. I also love to roll the sleeves up - just gives a more polished look. I suggest it for all button ups!

Jeans - Hollister
I used to buy all my jeans at Hollister or Abercrombie because they were one of the few stores that did "short" sizes for jeans. However, I'm sure you could find basic white jeans like these anywhere. White jeans are definitely a summer wardrobe staple. You can dress them up with a flowy chiffon top, or dress them down with a tank top and flip flops. They're a very versatile piece.  

Flip Flops - Aldo
I bought these before I had my huge fight with Aldo. (They once sent me only one boot...infuriating haha) Anyway, it's kind of hard to tell but they're like blush colored jelly flip flops with big blinged out bows on them. They aren't covered in sequins, but more of like a silver mesh material. Either way they're pretty cute! I'm not sure if they sell these anymore, but I've seen sandals like these everywhere, they're pretty on trend. 

Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs (Hautelook sells these bad boys for half price, just an FYI!)



Also just wanted to share this selfie because I've been using Benefit's Roller Lash and Anastasia's Brow Pomade and I'm loving it for a more natural look in these summer months! Maybe I'll write about them in more detail in a beauty post soon. ;) 

I'll try to stop by and do a music and beauty post at some point in the next two weeks. And being that next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend I suppose I'll have a more interesting weekend recap for you. Everyone have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment